Registration for IACM will open by early March. The general conference will run from July 7 – 10, 2019 in Dublin, Ireland.
Registration Cost – Member/Non-Member Fees
IACM Membership is $60 for General Members and $40 for Student/Emeritus Members. These memberships can be purchased or renewed during conference registration. Please note the variable pricing below for members and non-members.
Early-bird registration Member General Registration will be $525 and will run through June 7th, 2019. From June 8th onward, conference registration will be $575 for this registration option. Non-Member General Registration will be $565 and will run through June 7th, 2019. From June 8th onward, conference registration will be $615 for this registration option.
Early-bird registration for Member Student & Emeritus statuses will be $450 and will run through June 7th, 2019. From June 8th onward, conference registration will be $500 for this registration option. Non-Member Student & Emeritus statuses will be $475 and will run through June 7th, 2019. From June 8th onward, conference registration will be $525 for this registration option.
Conference registration includes the following:
- Admittance to the general conference
- All conference banquets, meals, and breaks on the conference program, including:
- Sunday Opening dinner and ceremony at Murray’s Pub
- Tuesday Awards Banquet at Guinness Storehouse including the “Pour the Perfect Pint” experience
The official hotel of IACM 2019 is the Hotel Riu Plaza – The Gresham at a rate of €205/night.
Please note that there are a limited number of blocked rooms at this price, so we urge you to book as early as possible.
When contemplating your hotel options, please consider the following:
- The Gresham is the host for our conference sessions, with additional events being planned adjacent to The Gresham, making it the optimal hotel for convenience.
- The rate above includes breakfast. IACM will not be providing breakfast beyond what is inclusive of the hotel rate, thus we recommend you take advantage of the contracted rate and the breakfast that is included.
You can book your hotel room ahead of time by filling out the following booking request form: https://www.riu.com/en/riuplaza/formularios/iacm-conference.jsp
The hotel will be in touch with you with booking costs, details, etc. shortly after submitting the linked form.
IACM’s refund policy is as follows:
- 100% refund if requested via email to email@example.com by May 7th.
- 50% refund if requested between May 8th and June 9th.
- 25% refund if requested between June 8th and June 22nd.
- No refund if requested after June 23rd.
- You are not logged in.