Registration Cost – Member/Non-Member Fees
IACM Membership is $60 for General Members and $40 for Student/Emeritus Members. These memberships can be purchased or renewed during conference registration. Please note the variable pricing below for members and non-members.
Member General Registration is $575.
Non-Member General Registration is $615.
Member Student & Emeritus is $500.
Non-Member Student & Emeritus is $525.
Conference registration includes the following:
- Admittance to the general conference
- All conference banquets, meals, and breaks on the conference program, including:
- Sunday Opening dinner and ceremony at Murray’s Pub
- Tuesday Awards Banquet at Guinness Storehouse including the “Pour the Perfect Pint” experience
The official hotel of IACM 2019 is the Hotel Riu Plaza – The Gresham at a rate of €205/night.
Please note that The Gresham is now 100% booked. They highly recommend the following hotels:
When contemplating your hotel options, please consider the following:
- The Academy Plaza Hotel (beside The Gresham)
- The Holiday Inn Dublin (beside The Gresham)
- Wynn’s Hotel
- The Westin Hotel
A map of available hotels in this area of The Gresham can be found via Google Maps by clicking here.
- The Gresham is the host for our conference sessions, with additional events being planned adjacent to The Gresham, making it the optimal hotel for convenience.
- The rate above includes breakfast. IACM will not be providing breakfast beyond what is inclusive of the hotel rate, thus we recommend you take advantage of the contracted rate and the breakfast that is included.
The hotel will be in touch with you with booking costs, details, etc. shortly after submitting the linked form.
IACM’s refund policy is as follows:
- 100% refund if requested via email to email@example.com by May 7th.
- 50% refund if requested between May 8th and June 9th.
- 25% refund if requested between June 8th and June 22nd.
- No refund if requested after June 23rd.
- You are not logged in.