Board of Directors
The IACM Board of Directors is comprised of Officers (voting members) and Directors (ex-officio non-voting).
Terms end with the adjournment of the business meeting at the annual conference. The year listed is the conference year in which the term ends.
- Taya Cohen, President (2022)
- Zoe Barsness, Past-President (2021)
- Tony Kong, At-Large (2021)
- Jimena Ramirez, At-Large (2021)
- Julia Bear, At-Large (2022)
- Noam Ebner, At-Large (2022)
- Nazli Bhatia, IACM 2021 Program Chair (2021)
- Peter Carnevale, Commission of Advisors (2021)
- Brooke A. Gazdag, Treasurer (2022)
- Jennifer Parlamis, SiGNAL Editor (N/A)
- McKenzie Rees, Secretary (2022
- Qi Wang, Editor-in-Chief of NCMR (2023)
- Brandon Charpied, Executive Director (N/A)