Author Registration Notice
All papers/sessions on the conference program must have at least one (1) registrant by end-of-day May 23rd. Any papers without a registrant come that point will be assumed to not being presented and withdrawn from the program. The conference program will adjust accordingly on May 24th.
IACM provides three versions of digital programs.
- Full Program: This program is best on desktops and laptops, providing session details in a matrix layout.
- Mobile Program: Best for mobile devices, but works on laptops and desktops as well. This app-like program does not require any downloads and is touch-enabled.
- At-a-Glance Program: An overview of conference programming best used to determine times of specific tracks of interest.
IACM has three program types:
- Visual Presentations: These take place following the opening ceremony dinner and coincide with coffee and dessert (approx. one-hour). In this session, presenters will post their visual presentations around the perimeter of the hotel ballroom while attendees have the opportunity to visit each presentation to discuss them further with the presenters. Visual presentations can be of any size and creativity, but please be mindful of traveling with them and for the need to hang them.
- Full Papers & Extended Abstracts: These submission types are grouped together by track in sessions that last 90-minutes. These paper groups will consist of three, four, or five papers.
- Three-paper groups will have ~27-minutes each for presentation and Q&A
- Four-paper groups will have ~20-minutes each for presentation and Q&A
- Five-paper groups will have ~17-minutes each for presentation and Q&A
- Symposia, Novel Sessions, Roundtables, and PDW: These submissions all reside in individual sessions of 90-minutes.