[IACM List] HBR negotiation cases that you use

Rees, Laura laura.rees at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jan 24 13:37:19 MST 2023

Hello IACMers,

A colleague is looking for helpful tips on good HBR negotiation cases to use for a negotiations course he's redesigning. I am less familiar with HBR cases so am reaching out to our IACM community. If you are willing to share what cases you use, please let me know: laura.rees at oregonstate.edu<mailto:laura.rees at oregonstate.edu>.

Thanks in advance!
Laura

Laura Rees (she/her)
Assistant Professor of Organizational Behavior
College of Business | Oregon State University
laura.rees at oregonstate.edu<mailto:laura.rees at oregonstate.edu>

www.LauraLRees.com<http://www.lauralrees.com/>
www.NegotiationandConflictTeam.com<http://www.negotiationandconflictteam.com/>

Explore the College of Business<https://business.oregonstate.edu/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D92FF0.99D219C0]
Integrity | Respect | Responsibility

Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR, is located in the traditional territory of the Chepenefa (Mary's River) band of the Kalapuya. After the Kalapuya Treaty (Treaty of Dayton) in 1855, Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to what are now the Grand Ronde and Siletz reservations, and are now members of Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon<https://www.grandronde.org/> and the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians<http://ctsi.nsn.us/>.