[IACM List] Pandemic Pedagogy

Doudou Sidibe dsidibe at novancia.fr
Fri Mar 13 01:43:11 MDT 2020

Dear Noam,
Thanks Noam for sharing. President Macron closed yesterday all the schools
and universities in France. Your document will be hepful for those who need
to go for online classes.
Best regards

--
Dr Doudou SidibeAssociate ProfessorScientific coordinator of the 6th
International Biennial on Negotiation Coordinator of the Department of