[IACM List] PhD scholarships with the Africa Centre for Dispute Settlement

Ganson, B, Prof [brian.ganson@usb.ac.za] brian.ganson at usb.ac.za
Sun Jun 21 09:57:19 MDT 2020

Dear Colleague:

The Africa Centre for Dispute Settlement at the University of Stellenbosch Business School is excited to announce a variety of PhD scholarship opportunities for (a) work on the political economy of conflict; and (b) work at the intersection of conflict analysis and data sciences.

The successful candidates will work as part of an engaged, international team committed to the parties we work with, the topics we research, and our colleagues’ success.

Please circulate the attached notice within your networks as appropriate. Please also feel free to bring particularly strong candidates to my attention.

With warm regards,

Brian

[cid:16369fc4-6815-496e-8665-de698e94d803 at ZAFP275.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]

Brian Ganson, JD
Professor, University of Stellenbosch Business School
Head, Africa Centre for Dispute Settlement

P O Box 610 . Bellville 7535 . Cape Town . South Africa
South Africa +27 (0)21 813 6364 . USA +1 617 934 1967
Skype BGanson01 . www.ganson.org<http://www.ganson.org>