[IACM List] Seeking unpublished studies for meta-analysis on gender and negotiation strategies

Nicolette Rainone Nicolette.Rainone at baruch.cuny.edu
Sun Apr 28 12:29:03 MDT 2019

Hello,

I would like to post the message below to the list of IAFCM members as I am seeking unpublished papers or conference papers for a meta-analysis on on gender differences in negotiation strategies. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Nicolette

Subject line: Seeking unpublished studies for meta-analysis on gender and negotiation strategies

My name is Nicolette Rainone, and I am a doctoral student in I-O psychology at Baruch College & The Graduate Center, CUNY. Molly Kern, Hannah Rothstein, Michael Ekema-Agbaw, and I are seeking unpublished manuscripts that examine gender differences in negotiation strategies, including prisoner's dilemma games, for a meta-analysis that we are conducting on this topic. Studies must have been conducted with male and female adult participants (18+) and include a scoreable outcome (e.g., money or points). Please email nicolette.rainone at baruch.cuny.edu if you have any unpublished papers or conference papers that might fit this description.
Thank you!

Nicolette Rainone
Doctoral Student, Industrial and Organizational Psychology
The Graduate Center, CUNY