[IACM List] Book launch for 'New Story, New Power: A Woman's Guide to Negotiation'

Brandon Taylor Charpied brandon at iafcm.org
Mon Feb 6 13:40:24 MST 2023

Dear IACM Colleagues,

I am happy to announce that our colleague Dr. Beth Fisher Yoshida has
recently published a new book and will be having a book launch this month on
Columbia University's campus. We would love to mark this occasion and
contribution to the field with our IACM community.

If you're in New York (or nearby), please join us on Thursday, February 16
for the launch of "New Story, New Power: A Woman's Guide to Negotiation."
The book introduces processes to strengthen negotiation skills by changing
inner narratives to ultimately empower the negotiator to see better outcomes
in every aspect of their lives. RSVP here:
https://sps.columbia.edu/events/book-launch-new-story-new-power-womans-guide
-negotiation

______________________________________

Joshua Fisher, PhD