[IACM List] Research Handbook on Gender and Negotiation

Mara Olekalns M.Olekalns at mbs.edu
Thu Sep 3 01:07:32 MDT 2020

Dear IACM colleagues

We are writing to let you know about a new book, Research Handbook on Gender and Negotiation, that we co-edited.    You can find more information about the book here

https://www.e-elgar.com/shop/gbp/research-handbook-on-gender-and-negotiation-9781788976756.html

Chapter 1, which gives an overview of the book, is now being available through Open Access on the platform Elgaronline here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://doi.org/10.4337/9781788976763__;!!ArRwEOZWieQ!GGMzqyBQ-l4a8Nkjg33aVPwu_kcga3OqWoe9JyDuhrB4hLEVjeW-3I6PTDUaS80C$>

Our publishers, Edward Elgar, are also offering a 35% discount if you use the code OLEK35.

Regards
Mara Olekalns & Jessica Kennedy

Mara Olekalns

Professor of Management (Negotiations)

Melbourne Business School

Notice from Melbourne Business School Ltd

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, and is intended for the named person's use only. It may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses. Melbourne Business School does not accept any liability for loss or damage which may result from receipt of this message or any attachments.