[IACM List] Looking for PhD Seminar Syllabi on Collaboration and Conflict

Laurie Weingart weingart at cmu.edu
Mon Nov 23 12:55:38 MST 2020

Dear IACM colleagues,

It's been 15 years since I've taught a PhD seminar on Conflict /
Collaboration / Negotiation and would greatly appreciate seeing others'
syllabi as I update my topics and readings.  The literature has really
grown and I am woefully behind.

Assuming this resource does not already exist, I am happy to provide a
shared folder with syllabi if people are interested.

Thank you in advance!

Wishing you well,
Laurie
-----
Laurie R. Weingart, PhD
<https://www.cmu.edu/tepper/faculty-and-research/faculty-by-area/profiles/weingart-laurie.html>
Richard M. and Margaret S. Cyert Professor of Organizational Behavior and
Theory
Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University

Ph: 412-268-7585
email: weingart at cmu.edu
Collaboration and Conflict Research Lab
<https://www.cmu.edu/tepper/faculty-and-research/research/collaboration-conflict/index.html>