[IACM List] Obituary: Terri Lituchy

Jeanne Brett jmbrett at kellogg.northwestern.edu
Fri Mar 6 09:24:51 MST 2020

So very sorry to learn of Terri’s untimely death. We have lost a special colleague, who enriched our personal and professional lives in a myriad of ways. My sympathy to her family. Jeanne

Jeanne M. Brett
DeWitt W. Buchanan Jr. Professor Emerita
of Dispute Resolution and Organizations
Kellogg School of Management
Northwestern University
jmbrett at kellogg.northwestern.edu