[IACM List] Seeking unpublished studies on integrative negotiations

Marco Warsitzka warsitzka at leuphana.de
Fri Mar 1 02:13:50 MST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

we (Roman Trötschel, Bianca Beersma, Alexander Freund,
Hong Zhang and me) are conducting a meta-analytic review
on the effect of different aspects of different
negotiation paradigms (e.g., number of issues, number of
parties, number of agreement options) on joint economic
outcomes (i.e., joint gains, Pareto efficiency) in
integrative negotiations. In order to minimize publication
bias we are currently looking for any unpublished work
which we can use.

So we are looking for unpublished work which:
-involves laboratory experiment(s)
-involves interaction between real participants (no
confederates or simulated counterparts)
-involves integrative issues
-reports joint economic outcomes (e.g., joint gains,
Pareto efficiency)

If you have any unpublished papers, conference
presentations, or dissertations that include relevant
data, please consider sharing them with us for this
review. Information can be sent to me at
warsitzka at leuphana.de

Thank you in advance for any support you can provide!

Best regards,
Marco

Marco Warsitzka
Wirtschaftspsychologe, M.A.