[IACM List] Announcing the IACM Discussion List

brandon at iafcm.org brandon at iafcm.org
Fri Jan 4 12:09:19 MST 2019

Dear IACM Members and List Subscribers,

We are excited to announce the creation of the IACM Discussion List (aka
ListServ). Over the past year, many IACM members have requested an outlet to
be able to share important information, to pose questions and generate
discussion, or to disseminate calls for papers to various journals and
conferences that are external to IACM.

To date, we have not had such a feature available. In an effort to strive
toward providing our members additional value and resources, we have created
the discussion list that you are receiving this email through.

This list will operate much the same way as many other lists you are members
of. The list will only be minimally moderated (in an effort to prevent
personal emails being disseminated to 500+ individuals - which inevitably
always occurs now and then). Please note that this list is completely
independent from the Members List. The Members List is for IACM-only
business such as Calls for our conference and journal, nominations and
elections, etc.

While we would love for you to remain on this list and participate in the
discussions ahead, we do understand that you may not desire to. In such a
case, you may unsubscribe from the list via the links at the bottom of this
email. Unsubscribing from the IACM Discussion List will not remove you from
the Members List, so you'll still get the critical information that we share
with you (while also trying to keep our intrusion into your inboxes at a
minimum).

To send an email to the IACM Discussion List, all you need to do is address
your email to: list at iafcm.org <mailto:list at iafcm.org>

Additional information, including changing you email, unsubscribing, sending
emails, etc. can be found here:

We look forward to your contributions. And don't forget - the deadline for
the IACM 2019 Call for Papers in Dublin, Ireland is February 4th! Head to
IAFCM.org <https://iafcm.org/>  for more information.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions. I
hope to see you all in Dublin!

Sincerely,

Brandon

BRANDON CHARPIED  |  EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

International Association for Conflict Management

https://iafcm.org <https://iafcm.org/>

(843) 855 - 0301