Registration for IACM will open by early March. The general conference will run from July 8 – 11, 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
Early-bird registration General Registration will be $525 and will run through June 8th, 2018. From June 9th onward, conference registration will be $575 for this registration option.
Early-bird registration for Student & Emeritus statuses will be $400 and will run through June 8th, 2018. From June 9th onward, conference registration will be $450 for this registration option.
Conference registration includes the following:
- Admittance to the general conference
- One-year membership to IACM and members-only login access to IAfCM.org (If you are already a member heading into the conference, this will extend your membership expiration by one full year)
- One-year subscription to IACM’s journal – Negotiation and Conflict Management Research
- All conference banquets, meals, and breaks on the conference program
The official hotel of IACM 2018 is the Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown Rittenhouse Square at a rate of $149/night (the non-conference rate is $249/night). For July in Philadelphia, this is a tremendous negotiated rate for our attendees that we hope you take advantage of it, as the average nightly price of hotels in the area is $250+.
Please note that there are a limited number of blocked rooms at this price, so we urge you to book as early as possible.
When contemplating your hotel options, please consider the following:
- The Sonesta is the closest hotel to the general conference location at a walking time of three minutes away.
- While the majority of the general conference will not be in the Sonesta (see next section for more on that), there will indeed be functions in the Sonesta, as well as it being the closest hotel to our conference space.
- This is $100+ less than non-conference rates at the Sonesta and surrounding area hotels.
You can book your hotel room ahead of time by calling the Sonesta at (215) 561-7500 and informing them you are with the IACM conference on July 8th – 11th, 2018.
Conference Session Location
This year’s general conference sessions will be hosted at Convene at Commerce Square. Convene (formerly The Hub) is sure to be an impressive location for our conference. Most general conference functions will be in this location. As our conference program, banquets, and such begin to take shape, we will be able to provide more information to your attendees as to which events will be in the Convene and which will be just a block away at the Sonesta.
IACM’s refund policy is as follows:
- 100% refund if requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 8th.
- 50% refund if requested between May 9th and June 8th.
- 25% refund if requested between June 9th and June 23rd.
- No refund if requested after June 24th.